Our Policy Priorities
We want New Zealand to be a great place to live, work and raise a family. That starts with a strong and growing economy, so we can lift incomes, keep Kiwis safe, and invest in the core services you depend on every day.
National in Government will always lift Kiwis up and trust them to make choices for themselves. We'll empower you to work hard and get ahead.
We owe it to future generations to make sure New Zealand delivers for them, and we will be relentlessly focused on the things that will take our country forward and make New Zealanders’ lives better.
Through consultation we have established some key issues which will see us achieve this:
- Lifting incomes
- Growing the Technology Sector
- Getting houses built
- Getting New Zealanders home safely and quickly each day
- Educating Kiwis to succeed globally
- Making our communities safe and reversing the growth of gangs
- Ensuring quality healthcare and mental healthcare
- Backing our world-leading Primary Sector
We have a four stage policy process planned with plenty of opportunity for engagement with experts, key sectors, members, supporters, and wider New Zealand.
We have a lot of hard work ahead of us, but the National Caucus is energised and determined to be fighting fit in 2023.
New Zealand needs a Government that delivers on its promises and gets stuff done.
Do you like this page?